Monday, May 12, 2014

How we do HISTORY

Instead of using boring textbooks that only give you a surface understanding of events in history I prefer to us autobiographies, historical fiction, and historical non-fiction books to learn History. I love Sonlight Curriculum to accomplish this. There is one problem though, Sonlight is way to expensive for our budget. To make this literature based curriculum a possibility I use Amazon, Half-Priced Books and various other online sites to purchase the books that Sonlight uses. In addition to Sonlights approach, I love the "A History Of Us" series. I find this series very informative and interesting. The series is the perfect compliment to the literature based History approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shark Anatomy Floor Puzzle

The  Shark  Anatomy Floor Puzzle  is a reversible 2-in-1 puzzle.  This puzzle is 54" long by 21" high and contains 100 pieces.   T...