Friday, December 9, 2016

The 3 Multiplication Facts

Learning multiplication doesn't have to be a DREADED undertaking for your child. There are so many amazing jingles, stories, and songs to help your student learn their math facts. Today I want to share with you one of my favorite ways to teach the 3's.

Everyone knows the song Row, Row, Row Your Boat, right? Well, your child can learn their 3 multiplication facts up to 10 with this easy help.


Another one of my favorite ways to teach multiplication facts is with Times Tales. To learn more about this fun way of learning multiplication facts go read my review here. Another fun way to learn the facts is by this method here.

Your child does not have to be frustrated and crying in order to get past this milestone in math.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Elephant is Blue

Melinda Szymanik writes about BIG feelings in her book My Elephant is Blue. Have you ever felt so down that you felt as though an elephant ...