Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Plus-Plus


So I recently discovered a new building block set called Plus-Plus. Wow, how I hadn't already discovered Plus-Plus sooner with 6 kids, I don't know! Anyways, I scored an amazing deal at our local Target on this 3600 Piece Basic Colors in Tub Set. The normal retail is $159.99 and I got it for $78.99!! It was an online item that was returned to the store. I just happened to find it and snatch it up not realizing what I was getting. Come to find out my teenager daughter knew about them. Some of the kiddos she babysits have them. She said she loves building with them, lol. Since bringing them home my 17-year-old, 15-year-old, and 9-year-old have been building non-stop. 



I have always engaged my children with building sets, puzzles, and imaginative play. We own a large collection of Legos, Lincoln Logs, K'NEX, ZOOB, Nanoblock, TinkerToys, Gears, Magnetix, EMIDO, Wooden Block, and Click-A-Brick, to name just a few. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

My Elephant is Blue

Melinda Szymanik writes about BIG feelings in her book My Elephant is Blue. Have you ever felt so down that you felt as though an elephant ...