Friday, July 17, 2020

Sourdough Bread


About two months ago I decided to start making sourdough bread again after a couple of years gap. I started working on tending to a starter and it was working pretty good for awhile and then it just petered out. I was able to get a wonderful starter from a friend that is a sourdough guru and instantly I had sourdough. I am still playing around with different recipes. Some tend not to give me the rise and texture that I really like. I found this recipe to be my favorite. I am still a beginner and hope to use my family's mouths and stomachs over the coming months to experiment as I perfect my sourdough skills. 


My friend told me the best place to put the starter after feeding it
is on top of the fridge because it is a warm place. 


Here is a picture of my bubbling starter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shark Anatomy Floor Puzzle

The  Shark  Anatomy Floor Puzzle  is a reversible 2-in-1 puzzle.  This puzzle is 54" long by 21" high and contains 100 pieces.   T...