Saturday, February 25, 2023

TabletClass Math ~ Foundations Math Course, Part 2



"Failure is not an option and if you don’t quit I 
promise I can help you learn so much more math than you ever thought possible."
John Zimmerman



I am truly speechless. I am one proud mama. My daughter has successfully completed 88% of the Foundations Math CourseThere have been zero tears! Math has always been such a struggle for my daughter. Since beginning Foundations Math she has only come to ask me one question. Math is understood and she can do it on her own! I almost cannot believe it. Don't get me wrong it's not that I believe that my daughter isn't smart because she is. The truth is she is battling some pretty big beasts right now, namely severe ADHD and Slow Processing Disorder. For those that are not familiar with Slow Processing Disorder. This disorder has nothing to do with intelligence. It deals with the brain needing more time to take in and respond to information. The fact that my daughter has almost completed this course on her own is HUGE! John Zimmerman I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You obviously have a true gift and knack for being able to communicate mathematical concepts in a way that even the students that are struggling the most UNDERSTAND. 

Thank you for your passion and all of the 
dedicated work that you have put into TabletClass Math. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkey's Birthday Bash

Turkey's Birthday Bash by Wendi Silvano is a hilarious book about an impatient turkey. It's Turkey's birthday and it seems tha...