Monday, July 10, 2023

Mobi Zippee Toy ~ A Timberdoodle Review



One of the fun components of the 2023 Timberdoodle Tiny Tots Kit is the Mobi Zippee Toy. The last couple of months, my grandson has explored the colors, textures, and vibrations of this food-grade silicone toy. When we got the Mobi Zippee Toy, my grandson was 9 months old. 18+ months and older is the recommended age for this toy. While he was younger than recommended, I found the toy very engaging and entertaining for his age thanks to its soft, easy-to-grip cables. 

In this picture, my grandson is tugging at the cables. When I pull the cables, he giggles at the different sounds they make.


Chewing on just about everything is part of babies' development. At 9 months, my grandson still didn't have any teeth.Chewing on the toy was more fun than playing with it. 


Watching my Uncle Joshua play a video game while I enjoy chewing on my Mobi Zippee Toy.
The textures must really feel good on those toothless gums.


He likes the blue cable for some reason. The cable end looks like a ball of yarn.

To see his reaction, I put the yellow cable on my grandson's big toe. Initially, he just looked at it. Trying to free his toe, he began shaking his foot. The yellow ring slipped off when he grabbed the pod. 


Occasionally, he'd stare at the cable. 


 Here's where we are 4 months later. I can't believe how much has changed in that short time.
With my grandson walking everywhere, the Zippee is lightweight and easy to carry. Because Zippee is made of soft, flexible silicone, I don't have to worry that he'll hurt himself if he falls. 
  

My grandson can now pull the cable from one side to the other now that he's older. 


Here he is investigating whether the round ends will go through the yellow circle. 


He is still fascinated by the blue cable end. 


My grandson spent time comparing the different ends. 


Pulling back and forth. Again and again. 


Do you have little chewers or curious tots? 
You can order this fun Mobi Zippee Toy through Timberdoodle either by itself or as part of 






No comments:

Post a Comment

In Time

  'In Time' by Marina Ruiz is a beautifully written book about stopping and appreciating nature's beauty and what only time can...