Sunday, November 10, 2013

Rod and Staff

After years of sticking my nose up at this plain, Mennonite curriculum I soon realized that I had landed upon a true treasure. After the urging of a dear friend I decided to give Rod and Staff a chance. My only regret now is that I did not implement it earlier. Of my six children only the last two will reap the rewards of using Rod and Staff from the beginning. I do not use all of their stuff but love and use their Spelling, English, Math (in the elementary grades), and Phonics. I use the entire curriculum for Preschool and Kindergarten and then branch out by supplementing with other curriculum's for History and Science in First grade. My older children have reaped the benefits of Rod and Staff for English and Spelling. It is a solid curriculum that has amazed me as I watch my children blossom academically. http://www.milestonebooks.com/list/Rod_and_Staff_Curriculum/

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Elephant is Blue

Melinda Szymanik writes about BIG feelings in her book My Elephant is Blue. Have you ever felt so down that you felt as though an elephant ...