Saturday, January 3, 2015

Spring Term is upon us....



After a very crazy winter break which included, a Make A Wish trip, a central line break, Influenza A, a nine day hospital admission, and delayed Christmas celebrations, next week we will be jumping back into school. Instead of focusing on what Christmas break wasn't, I am choosing to focus on what is ahead.

I am very excited to begin my new adventure with The Schoolhouse Review Crew reviewing various curriculums. I am always intrigued by new and unfamiliar curriculums but never seem to venture out of my comfort zone.

Here is to a great, productive second half of the school year!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Elephant is Blue

Melinda Szymanik writes about BIG feelings in her book My Elephant is Blue. Have you ever felt so down that you felt as though an elephant ...