Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Let's talk about Science

Hands down the only science curriculum that is worth looking at and using is Apologia Science. All six of my children use Apologia and love it!! We have used pretty much every level. My 2nd grader absolutely loves animals. This year she is working her way through Exploring Creation with Zoology: Land Animals of the Sixth Day. Megan enjoys this so much and really doesn't even see this as schoolwork. She is constantly coming to me to tell me new things that she has learned about animals. My 5th grader is using the new Exploring Creation with Human Anatomy and Physiology. My daughter is fascinated by the intricacy of the human body. I then have kiddos using Apologia General Science, Apologia Physical Science and Apologia Physics.

1 comment:

Moose and the Math Fairy

Moose and the Math Fairy is about Lemma, a Math Fairy who helps those in need with math problems. She has a pet moose named Moose who is n...