Friday, March 1, 2019
Boogie Board Fun
We have a Boogie Board similar to this one, actually we have two. This device comes in handy for working out simple math problems, making spelling tests more fun, for use when on the go, in the car, at doctor's appointments, in church, for quiet time, for playing games like hang-man, and the list goes on. Recently, I decided to try and make learning figures of speech more fun by playing hang-man with my youngest daughter. She had never played hang-man before and absolutely LOVED it! After finding the solution then we talked about what the figure of speech meant and then listed examples of when each figure of speech was used in everyday conversation and use. This was so much more fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God Returns For Me
God Returns For Me by Kristen Wetherell is a book for young children about Christ's Second Coming. Hebrews 9:28 says, "So Christ w...
-
Disclaimer: I received a FREE copy of this product through the HOMESCHOOL REVIEW CREW in exchange for my honest review. I was not required t...
-
A few years back I had the privilege of reviewing Forebrain from Sound for Life Ltd . I was very excited when I was offered the opportun...



No comments:
Post a Comment