Monday, September 13, 2021

Bible Study Fellowship

 


I am so very excited to start a new year with BSF! This year we will
be studying the book of Matthew. I cannot wait to see what God will 
impress upon me throughout this study. No matter how many times you read
scripture you are apt to discover deeper truths as your walk with the Lord grows. 


This year they have something NEW! You can now choose to order a 
spiral bound book that contains lessons, lesson notes, and pages for lecture notes. 
I ordered a book and am loving having everything all together. 


I had written in my Bible that in 2000-2001 I did the book of Matthew with BSF. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

The Journey of The Little Prince

The Journey of The Little Prince  is a classical retelling of Antonine De Saint-Exupery's first publication The Little Prince , translat...