Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Memories of 2015


As I look back on this past year I am grateful for the many blessing, opportunities, milestones, accomplishments, and amazing memories. We have been truly blessed in so many ways!! Yes, we have had our share of trials, mainly medical related ones, but God has faithfully seen us through each any every one. Our trials have strengthened us in positive ways and have given us a continuing appreciation for the times that are calm. It is on Christ that I continually build my foundation and going into 2016 I look forward to what God has in store for our family. The following is a sampling, in no particular chronological order, of some of the memories made in 2015!!!










































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Moose and the Math Fairy

Moose and the Math Fairy is about Lemma, a Math Fairy who helps those in need with math problems. She has a pet moose named Moose who is n...