Thursday, May 5, 2016

Heroes of the Bible Treasury


Adventure Bible ~ Heroes of the Bible Treasury is a fabulous collection of 6 books in 1. This book is published by ZonderKidz and is a part of the I Can Read! series. This particular book is a Level 2 Reading With Help that highlights "engaging stories, longer sentences, and language play for developing readers". The I Can Read! books have introduced children to the joy of reading since 1957. Your early reader will read some of their favorite Bible stories:
  • Noah's Voyage
  • Joseph the Dreamer
  • Moses Leads the People
  • Elijah God's Might Prophet
  • Brave Queen Esther
  • Paul Meets Jesus
This hardcover book is beautifully illustrated with easy to read text for beginning readers. I am a BIG fan of I Can Read Books. I was really excited about receiving this book and sitting down with my 7 year old as she eagerly read through the pages. 


Each story in the book begins with a title page and ends with a summary, and a scripture page. 


You can visit Zonderkidz for more titles in the Zonderkidz I Can Read! series. This book can be purchased on Amazon


Disclaimer:
I recieved this book for free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shark Anatomy Floor Puzzle

The  Shark  Anatomy Floor Puzzle  is a reversible 2-in-1 puzzle.  This puzzle is 54" long by 21" high and contains 100 pieces.   T...