Monday, September 22, 2014
Do you know your states and capitals?
This year I am killing two birds with one stone. My 1st and 3rd grader are both learning their states and capitals!! It is amazing how fast they are both memorizing them. Along with learning states and capitals we are printing out blank maps and filling them in and learning interesting facts about each state. We are kind of going on a states road trip using creative resources without leaving our house.
My avid 3rd grade animal lover is always eager to learn which animals live where. Last year we started mapping where certain animals live using Apologia's, Exploring Creation with Zoology: Land Animals.
Along with various library books as well as our own library of books collected over the years the United States are coming alive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God Returns For Me
God Returns For Me by Kristen Wetherell is a book for young children about Christ's Second Coming. Hebrews 9:28 says, "So Christ w...
-
Disclaimer: I received a FREE copy of this product through the HOMESCHOOL REVIEW CREW in exchange for my honest review. I was not required t...
-
A few years back I had the privilege of reviewing Forebrain from Sound for Life Ltd . I was very excited when I was offered the opportun...

No comments:
Post a Comment