Friday, September 26, 2014

So Many Books

I have always tried to instill in my children the love of reading. Some of my kiddos read only because I make them and some of my kiddos are born book worms. I strongly believe that all of the classics MUST be read and not overlooked. I do allow my children to read what I call "fun" books too. Recently, in the news, was posted a list of classics that have been banned which is such a travesty. I take many books off the the Sonlight Curriculum list in addition to many more. Our home library contains hundreds of books, from picture books on up. This is a very small sampling of our books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Enchanted Forest

Welcome to the Enchanted Forest by Rebecca Himmel Glassman tells the story of four sisters, a boy, and an enchanted forest filled with magi...