Thursday, January 8, 2015

Interactive Reading Notebook

I came across an amazing idea on Pinterest the other day for an Interactive Reading Notebook on a blog called The Inspired Classroom. The notebook is used to keep track of books that your child reads throughout the year and a bit about each book. I am so very excited about starting these notebooks for my kiddos. I know that for some of my more avid readers this will be a great way for them to chronicle books they have read. I wish I would have thought about this years ago. It would be kind of neat to look back through the years and see all of the fun and amazing books read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shark Anatomy Floor Puzzle

The  Shark  Anatomy Floor Puzzle  is a reversible 2-in-1 puzzle.  This puzzle is 54" long by 21" high and contains 100 pieces.   T...