Saturday, February 21, 2015
How Wolves Change Rivers
This video is so very informative and interesting. How could adding wolves into Yosemite Park change the ecosystem and physical geography? The circle of life is so very important to a balanced environment. God was and is in every detail of His creation. He planned everything so intricately for our enjoyment and survival. This video is a perfect example of what happens when the balance of life is disturbed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God Returns For Me
God Returns For Me by Kristen Wetherell is a book for young children about Christ's Second Coming. Hebrews 9:28 says, "So Christ w...
-
Disclaimer: I received a FREE copy of this product through the HOMESCHOOL REVIEW CREW in exchange for my honest review. I was not required t...
-
A few years back I had the privilege of reviewing Forebrain from Sound for Life Ltd . I was very excited when I was offered the opportun...

No comments:
Post a Comment