Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Greek Mythology
My 7th grade daughter recently came to me to say that she really wanted to immerse herself into Greek Mythology for part of the school year. She is an avid reader and so I jumped at her desire.
This is just a sampling of the amazing books that she is currently reading. Ever since the Percy Jackson series came out my daughter has been intrigued by Mythology. We also found some wonderful book at the library on individual god and goddesses by Mitchell Lane Publishers. I found some fun activities and sites on Pinterest. At the end of the semester I will share all of the wonderful stuff we have explored in Greek Mythology.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God Returns For Me
God Returns For Me by Kristen Wetherell is a book for young children about Christ's Second Coming. Hebrews 9:28 says, "So Christ w...
-
Disclaimer: I received a FREE copy of this product through the HOMESCHOOL REVIEW CREW in exchange for my honest review. I was not required t...
-
A few years back I had the privilege of reviewing Forebrain from Sound for Life Ltd . I was very excited when I was offered the opportun...





No comments:
Post a Comment