Friday, April 21, 2017
Specific Carbohydrate Diet
A dear friend of mine has a son that was recently diagnosed with Crohn's. She didn't want him to be on the traditional "medication cocktail" and decided to research and find a diet along with supplements to treat his Crohn's. Her son is doing great and is on very minimal medication. This is a video she created explaining the SCD diet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God Returns For Me
God Returns For Me by Kristen Wetherell is a book for young children about Christ's Second Coming. Hebrews 9:28 says, "So Christ w...
-
Disclaimer: I received a FREE copy of this product through the HOMESCHOOL REVIEW CREW in exchange for my honest review. I was not required t...
-
A few years back I had the privilege of reviewing Forebrain from Sound for Life Ltd . I was very excited when I was offered the opportun...
No comments:
Post a Comment