I love to share my 17-year-old's paintings. She is a self taught artist. I am so very proud of her talent and skill level. I am completely in awe at her ability to draw, paint, sculpt, and work with so many other art mediums. I cannot even draw a stick figure, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God Returns For Me
God Returns For Me by Kristen Wetherell is a book for young children about Christ's Second Coming. Hebrews 9:28 says, "So Christ w...
-
A Rhetoric of Love is a one volume set that explores the art of effective, persuasive communication. Written from a Christian perspect...
-
The Greatest Dot-to-Dot Books from Monkeying Around are fun connect the dots puzzles. Our family had the opportunity to review the Origi...


Wow!! Both are beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing on the Virtual Fridge!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful work! Thanks for sharing with us at the Virtual Refrigerator. Pinned.
ReplyDelete