Friday, January 5, 2018

Best Ever Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies


I am always on the hunt for good gluten free recipes. Whether it be for bread, biscuits, cookies, or meals the search is a continual process of trial and error. When I find a recipe that is a winner I make sure that I share the heck out of the recipe because I know how hard it is to find GOOD gluten free recipes. We all know that cooking gluten free isn't cheap and when a recipe doesn't turn out it is so very frustrating. I am steadily building my personal file of MUST KEEP RECIPES and this is one of them!  



The recipe can be found here. I used Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips. Also, I used Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 Baking Flour. I did not chill my batter before baking and my cookies turned out fine as you can see from the above picture. I did use cold butter straight from the fridge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

In Time

  'In Time' by Marina Ruiz is a beautifully written book about stopping and appreciating nature's beauty and what only time can...