Saturday, November 10, 2018

Rival 5



I recently reviewed Rival 5 and cannot wait to share with you my thoughts on the game. 
Hopefully in the next week or two I will be able to post a full review. For now 
here are some pictures of this FUN game!




I will say that this game would be a great game to add to your holiday list
for the kiddo that loves math or many need a bit of help learning their
math facts. Or maybe, like me you dread getting back into math after the holiday break
because your kiddo has forgotten their math facts!! Well, this is the perfect way for them
to keep up on practicing their math facts over the holidays without the fuss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shark Anatomy Floor Puzzle

The  Shark  Anatomy Floor Puzzle  is a reversible 2-in-1 puzzle.  This puzzle is 54" long by 21" high and contains 100 pieces.   T...