Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Mazie ~ My Daughters' Adrenal Insufficiency Service Dog


I am your service dog and I'm here for you,
we've got places to go and things to do. 
Our friendship is special, loyal and true,
you take care of me and I'll take care of you. 
As long as I live, I will love you the most. 
For me, no one's finer from coast to coast. 
I will always work hard and do my best.
I'll strut with a smile and pride in my vest.
I'm a lucky dog, that's plain to see,
lovingly serving and happy to be.
We are perfect together, you and me!

~ Jinger Rosalez-Fergus ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARN GERMAN FOR ADULT BEGINNERS: SPEAK GERMAN IN 30 DAYS! - 3 BOOKS IN 1

Have you always wanted to learn German? Then look no further. Explore to Win:  LEARN GERMAN FOR ADULT BEGINNERS: SPEAK GERMAN IN 30 DAYS! -...