Thursday, June 10, 2021

Blackberry Cobbler




I am not good at measuring all of my ingredients when I bake.
Here is what I used to make my cobbler. 

I used about 3 cups fresh blackberries
I used a little under 3/4 cup sugar
1 cup gluten free flour blend
We have to use Gluten Free Flour in our house. 
You can use regular All-Purpose Flour too. 
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
1/2 cup butter, softened

Mix blackberries and sugar together. 

Mix all other ingredients. Melt butter before adding to flour, baking powder,
salt, and milk. 

Spread blackberry mixture in an 8-square pan. You do not need to spray your
pan. Spoon tablespoon sized heaps of the batter mixture in various places 
over the blackberries. You will not cover all of the berries. Bake on 350 degrees
 for about 30 - 45 minutes or until the cobbler crust turns golden brown. 

Take it out of the oven. Serve hot with ice cream!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Magical Elements of the Periodic Table: Presented Alphabetically

In Magical Elements of the Periodic Table: Presented Alphabetically , the Elemental Dragons present children with twenty-three pure elements...