Sunday, July 19, 2026

WARNING ~ 3D Wooden Ferris Wheel Kit ~ FAIL


I purchased a kit that makes a movable ferris wheel but soon realized that it does not contain all of the necessary materials to make it. All materials are accounted for due to the contents page but when working through the steps I realized that a huge step in the instructions contained missing pieces that don’t exist. I am so disappointed. I was really looking forward to assembling and displaying this.

The instructions call for a total of 20 circular pieces to assemble the wheel part of the ferris wheel but the kit only comes with one of the twenty that are needed. This is a gross mistake on the manufacturers part. I wonder how many thousands if not millions of individuals that have purchased this kit only to find out that it is impossible to assemble.


Then if you try and use the QR code for assembly instructions they are in CHINESE! Then to make matters worse this particular kit isn't even included in the list of kits. There is no customer service number that you can call to complain about missing pieces or to receive a refund. 


This fun motor driven ferris wheel is worthless. I truly hate having to throw away hard earned money. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

ESV Compact Bible ~ A Crossway Review

The  ESV Compact Bible  fits perfectly in your backpack or purse and is the perfect size for travel. It features a presentation page, doubl...