Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Koru Naturals


I had the opportunity to use and review products from Koru Naturals. I received the following products to use: Skin Clear CreamManuka Honey Propolis Soap, and Emu Oil and Blue Tansy Oil Cream. Koru Naturals has a wide variety of wonderful products. All of the products are made from all natural substances such as manuka honey, lanolin, tea tree, manuka oil, and Rotorua mud. The products have also never been tested on animals. Koru Naturals has been bringing the beauty of New Zealand to the United States since 2002. 

Emu Oil And Blue Tansy Oil Cream

Emu Oil And Blue Tansy Oil Cream
This cream is an odorless, non-greasy, fast acting cream for minor body aches/pain. The cream contains: 8% Emu Oil, Blue Tansy, Aloe, Arnica Extract, and MSM.

Who hasn't had aches or pains and wished that they had something all natural to soothe the discomfort instead of using NSAID's or stinky OTC creams. Well, look no further. This cream is not only all natural, but has a very pleasant smell and really works. I tend to store all of my stress in my neck and shoulders which leaves me with chronic pain and headaches. I have tried many medications, creams, and remedies. I really haven't found anything that I feel comfortable using on a regular basis that works. I was pleased with how well this product worked on my discomfort and pain. 



My daughter, who is a dancer, often comes home sore from dancing. I had her try this cream and she loved it. Knowing that this cream is all natural was a huge plus for her. 

My husband had surgery on his shoulder about 6 months ago and often complains of stiffness in his shoulder and back. He reluctantly tried this cream and was pleasantly surprised with how much it helped. 


Manuka Honey & Propolis Soap

Manuka Honey & Propolis Soap
This soap contains a blend of Manuka Honey and Propolis to provide intense moisturizing and skin protection. 

I love fragrant and exotic soaps but my skin does not!! Like most people that have sensitive skin I use boring, unscented soap when I shower. I was really excited to try this soap and see if my skin would rebel. When I first opened the shrink wrap that covered the soap a mild, pleasing, faint honey smell was immediately evident. Like most speciality soaps, I wondered if this soap would produce a good lather. Recently, a friend who makes all natural soaps gave me a bar of soap and though it smelled good, it produced no lather. Well, this soap produced a really good, silky lather. My skin was left feeling clean and soft. Often times after a shower my skin is itchy and dry from soap. After using this soap my skin was not itchy or dry. I used the soap on my face and body.


Manuka Honey and Manuka Oil Skin Clear Crème

Manuka Honey and Manuka Oil Skin Clear Crème
This product contains two basic ingredients: raw, unpasteurized Manuka Honey and pure steam-distilled East Cape Manuka Oil. For a full list of ingredients you can go to the site. The creme is formulated to provide natural moisturization, promote skin elasticity, and improve acne-prone skin. 

I really wanted to like this creme, but unfortunately, I did not like it. The creme was not thick as you would assume a cream to be. It was rather runny, more of a thickened liquid consistency. When applied I do not feel like it soaked into my skin but rather stayed more on the surface. My skin did not feel moisturized at all after applying. The cream comes with a paddle to mix up the contents in the container but even mixing it did not thicken the contents. The creme did have a pleasant smell. The creme is said to help aid acne prone skin but I did not feel like it helped my skin. I did not see improvement with my current mild acne nor did it help prevent further acne from erupting. I had to further moisturize my skin with another moisturizer because my face was still dry after applying this creme. 


Final Thoughts
I really like most of Koru Naturals product line. I would highly recommend Koru Naturals products to friends seeking natural products for their skin. I have been very impressed with many of their products in the past that I continue to use on a daily basis. Knowing that the products are free of chemicals is a huge draw for me. I would encourage you to check out Koru Naturals products for yourself. As with any skin care products some of the products are not recommended for younger children or pregnant women. 

To read more reviews click HERE

Social Media
Facebook
Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARN GERMAN FOR ADULT BEGINNERS: SPEAK GERMAN IN 30 DAYS! - 3 BOOKS IN 1

Have you always wanted to learn German? Then look no further. Explore to Win:  LEARN GERMAN FOR ADULT BEGINNERS: SPEAK GERMAN IN 30 DAYS! -...