Friday, April 29, 2016

NIrV KIDS' QUEST STUDY BIBLE


The NIrV Kids' Quest Study Bible is a really cool Bible! The Bible is published by ZONDERkidz. Filled with over 500 question about the Bible that help answer some of the tough questions kids ask. This Bible is the perfect gift for the child in your life. 

Kids can browse this Bible and read the many fantastic answers as well as scripture references to get biblically based answers to there many questions. Some of the questions discussed are:

Is it okay to lie knowing you will tell the truth later?

What should I say to God when I pray?

What language did they speak in Bible days?


Throughout the Bible your child will find Quest Clue boxes. They will then go to the specific Quest Challenge where they will find:
  • I Wonder.....
  • Real Life Challenge
  • Quest Clue


Each book of the Bible begins with an informative introduction. 


This Bible also features a dictionary and topical index to help guide your child as they study God's Word. The fun, blue font is clear and easy for younger kiddos to read. Heading are bolded in red. The hardback cover features a cool looking question mark surrounded by gears. I would definitely recommend this Bible for elementary age children. The publishers recommended age is 6-10. My almost 8 and 10 year olds really liked this Bible. 

This Bible can be purchased on Amazon


Disclaimer:
I recieved this book for free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shark Anatomy Floor Puzzle

The  Shark  Anatomy Floor Puzzle  is a reversible 2-in-1 puzzle.  This puzzle is 54" long by 21" high and contains 100 pieces.   T...