Monday, October 17, 2016

Kwik Stix

Kwik Stix Solid Tempera Paint

This past May I had the opportunity to review for The Pencil Grip, Inc. My kiddos and I fell in love with Kwik Stix paints. They are fun to use and totally mess free!! What more could a mom ask for. When I first used them my first thought was, "Where were these over the past 20 years as my older kiddos were growing up!" With the holidays right around the corner, Kwik Stix would be the PERFECT stocking stuffer for the child in your life. Actually, it would be perfect stocking stuffer for teens and adults too. Much like the new "adult coloring book craze," Kwik Stix may just become the new painting "must have." I recently had the opportunity to review two new Kwix Stix sets, Neons and Metalix.  Kwik Stix contain solid tempera paint. The paint dries in 90 seconds. The paint sticks are chunky enough for little hands to grip. The paint goes on smooth and stays where you put it. 

Let the fun begin.......











These next pictures were created using the Kwik Stix 12 pack





Hint.........
Add Kwix Stix to your holiday shopping list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkey's Birthday Bash

Turkey's Birthday Bash by Wendi Silvano is a hilarious book about an impatient turkey. It's Turkey's birthday and it seems tha...