Friday, November 14, 2014
Essential Skills Advantage
I recently came across a free online K-6 program that is very appealing to both parent and child. My kids have enjoyed working through the various skill levels as well as obtaining a reward page with a dancing animal after each level completed. My first grader with very limited computer skills was able to navigate and work through the levels without any help. Some of the levels include topics such as hear and spell, word searches, typing, rhyming words, word families and see and spell. My third grader is also enjoying the program for her grade level. Some of the topics covered in the third grade level are compound word parts, creating compounds, compound word search, and compound words part. I am always excited when I stumble upon supplemental learning tools to enhance our current curriculum. The link is http://buyesa.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God Returns For Me
God Returns For Me by Kristen Wetherell is a book for young children about Christ's Second Coming. Hebrews 9:28 says, "So Christ w...
-
Disclaimer: I received a FREE copy of this product through the HOMESCHOOL REVIEW CREW in exchange for my honest review. I was not required t...
-
A few years back I had the privilege of reviewing Forebrain from Sound for Life Ltd . I was very excited when I was offered the opportun...


No comments:
Post a Comment