Thursday, November 13, 2014
Artistically Challenged
Look no further.....
There is a wonderful site called Art Projects for Kids that can help any parent wanting to bring art into their homeschool day, http://artprojectsforkids.org. She also has a Pinterest page, http://www.pinterest.com/kathybarbro/.
My children love art and I am often at a lose as to what and how to bring this into our day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God Returns For Me
God Returns For Me by Kristen Wetherell is a book for young children about Christ's Second Coming. Hebrews 9:28 says, "So Christ w...
-
Disclaimer: I received a FREE copy of this product through the HOMESCHOOL REVIEW CREW in exchange for my honest review. I was not required t...
-
A few years back I had the privilege of reviewing Forebrain from Sound for Life Ltd . I was very excited when I was offered the opportun...
No comments:
Post a Comment