Thursday, November 20, 2014
Miracle on 34th Street
Tonight we attended Dallas Children's Theater's production of Miracle on 34th Street. The production was amazing!!!! The scenery was spectacular and whimsical. The acting and singing was very professional and was flawlessly executed. There is nothing better than a production such as this to help get you into the holiday spirit amidst all of the over the top commercialism that dominates our culture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God Returns For Me
God Returns For Me by Kristen Wetherell is a book for young children about Christ's Second Coming. Hebrews 9:28 says, "So Christ w...
-
Disclaimer: I received a FREE copy of this product through the HOMESCHOOL REVIEW CREW in exchange for my honest review. I was not required t...
-
A few years back I had the privilege of reviewing Forebrain from Sound for Life Ltd . I was very excited when I was offered the opportun...




No comments:
Post a Comment