Wednesday, May 20, 2015

As the school year draws to a close...........



My oldest child successfully completed her first year of COLLEGE!!! My second child completed her freshman year of high school. Next year, I will have two in high school, one in middle school, and two in grade school.

Due to chronic health issues, with some of the kiddos, our school year was interrupted many times. I have decided that we will be continuing through the summer with math and grammar and whatever treasures the CREW sends our way. I have already briefed the children on my decision and they are okay with the plan. They will have the opportunity to sleep in each day and choose when during the day they do their schoolwork. We will take time off for mini vacations and day adventures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Isabelle Simler's Home describes twenty-seven fantastic creatures in their habitats and homes. Intricate illustrations coupled with bea...