Thursday, January 28, 2016

Princess Bible

International Children's Bible, Princess Bible


 What little girl does not love bling and sparkle. This International Children’s Bible® version  is sure to delight princesses everywhere. The cover of this princess themed Bible has various hues of purple, with lots of sparkle, and peril bling. Written on about a third grade level, it is easier for a younger children to read. This Bible is published by Thomas Nelson Publishers. 

"You are precious to me. I give you honor, and I love you."
Isaiah 43:4

This verse will be what your princess will read on the presented to page. What a fitting verse for a little girl to read. Throughout the Bible your little girl will enjoy colorful pages to encourage them on their spiritual journey with the Lord including:

Why Should I Read the Bible?
How Do I Know Jesus Loves Me?
How Do I Pray?
How Do I Forgive?
How Can I Let God's Love Shine Through Me?
How Do I Study the Bible?

Also included are helpful tools including:

Bible Verses to Know
My Favorite Bible Verses
Knowing Jesus Better
Bible Timeline
The Names of God
The Miracles of Jesus
The Disciples
Kids in the Bible
Bible Maps

My 7 year old absolutely loved this Bible. As a true princess of the Lord, my daughter can hide God's Word in her heart and mind with this adorable princess themed Bible. 


You can purchase this Bible on Amazon

Disclaimer
Zondervan's Faith Builders Bible has no partnership or affiliation with the LEGO company. Any reference to LEGO is purely referencing a brand of Legos that many children play with and are familiar with. 

Disclaimer:
I recieved this book for free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shark Anatomy Floor Puzzle

The  Shark  Anatomy Floor Puzzle  is a reversible 2-in-1 puzzle.  This puzzle is 54" long by 21" high and contains 100 pieces.   T...