Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Kristen Kish Cooking


I was attracted to this cookbook due to the unique variety of recipes within its pages. From snacking on Beet and Potato Chips to preparing mouth watering Stuffed Cabbage Rolls you will find snacks, pastas, meats, and sweets to tempt any taste bud. There is a great chapter dedicated to cooking techniques and terms. 


Contents
  • Introduction
  • Techniques And Terms
  • Snacks
  • Beginnings
  • From The Sea
  • Pasta and Grains
  • Meat
  • Sweets
  • Acknowledgments
  • Index



These Beet and Potato Chips w/ Parsnip, Caramelized Onion, Mizuna
Yum!!! Need I say anymore. I am always on the lookout for gluten free recipes. 


Using overcooked white rice as its base you can make these amazing crackers. 
Another great gluten free score! I cannot wait to make these for my daughter and myself. 


Don't these just look amazing!!


I am always on the lookout for homemade cracker recipes. This recipe looks pretty simple.
Not gluten free but great for the rest of my family. Perfect for serving at parties. 


Of course the meat looks AMAZING but the Leek Fritters that complement the
steak look mouth watering. 


There are definitely not your grandmothers stuffed cabbage rolls. These cabbage rolls
are stuffed with ground pork shoulder, ground beef, and rice. Of course, the bacon on
top is a great addition! 


This is the one dish that I couldn't handle looking at let alone even think
about cooking.


This Almond Brown Butter Cake looks scrumptious! 


My one food downfall is donuts and this recipe for Fried Buns will be on this weeks agenda.



Disclaimer-"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Enchanted Forest

Welcome to the Enchanted Forest by Rebecca Himmel Glassman tells the story of four sisters, a boy, and an enchanted forest filled with magi...