Saturday, May 25, 2019

Aladdin 2019


I absolutely loved the new Disney version of Aladdin! I loved that there were no hidden agenda's, homosexuality being the biggest. So many of the new Disney movies are adding in homosexuality in not so subtle nuances. It was a truly family friendly movie! I actually liked it better than the animated version. Of course my 5 daughter's totally disagreed with me on this one. It may has something too do with the fact that I have probably watched the animated version of Aladdin 100's of times over the course of my daughter's, twelve year age gap, of 23 down to 11, lol. 😂 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Elephant is Blue

Melinda Szymanik writes about BIG feelings in her book My Elephant is Blue. Have you ever felt so down that you felt as though an elephant ...