Friday, May 24, 2019

How Can You Already Be 13!


It seems just like yesterday that I was holding you in my arms for the very 
first time. You have grown into a beautiful, godly young lady. You are a talented dancer.
You have a passion for life. I cannot wait to see what God has in store 
for you in the years to come. 


Your older sisters have gotten you hooked on the sitcom Friends.
What are sisters for, right. 
I love seeing your interests develop and change throughout the years.
I never thought that you would outgrow your Schleich animals,
all 500+ of them, along with every Schleich building and accessory.
Then this past year you decided that you were
too old for them and we packed them away, to someday pass down to your children. 
Your love for books is unending! From Harry Potter, Jane Erye, to historical fiction, mainly WWII Era and Chinese History, you are quite read. 



Happy Birthday Megan! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARN GERMAN FOR ADULT BEGINNERS: SPEAK GERMAN IN 30 DAYS! - 3 BOOKS IN 1

Have you always wanted to learn German? Then look no further. Explore to Win:  LEARN GERMAN FOR ADULT BEGINNERS: SPEAK GERMAN IN 30 DAYS! -...