Friday, July 26, 2019

Blogging Through the Alphabet ~ The Letter R


R is for Ravensburger

I intended to go in alphabetical order with my Blogging Through the Alphabet
but when my daughters started putting this puzzle together I decided that
I needed to jump forward to the letter R to talk about Ravensburger!
 My daughters who are 11 and 13 loved putting together this Disney 3D, 216 piece puzzle. 
This puzzle is intended for ages 12-99 years of age. 
The pieces are made of thick plastic. 
I have one kiddo who is a puzzle addict and we always purchase Ravensburger puzzles
because of the quality of the puzzle pieces. 
We will definitely be purchasing more Ravensburger 3D puzzles in the future. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARN GERMAN FOR ADULT BEGINNERS: SPEAK GERMAN IN 30 DAYS! - 3 BOOKS IN 1

Have you always wanted to learn German? Then look no further. Explore to Win:  LEARN GERMAN FOR ADULT BEGINNERS: SPEAK GERMAN IN 30 DAYS! -...