Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Kwik Stix ~ A Review


The Pencil Grip, Inc. has many useful and fun educational products. One of my favorites is the Thin Stix 6pk of Classic Colors. The Pencil Grip, Inc. has amazing educational products. Kwik Stix are NO MESS, fast drying, tempera paints. You can finally let your kiddos paint without the worry of all of the mess associated with painting. No water is needed! Simply uncap, twist, and paint. The paint glides on and the colors are vibrant. Kwik Stix are solid tempura, non-toxic paint. 



Here is a side by side of the original Kwik Stix and the newer Thin Stix. The original Kwik Stix are ideal for younger children. I have let a one year old that was over at our house paint with the original, chunkier Kwik Stix. I will add that due to small parts the product is not recommended for children under the age of 3. With that said, with close adult supervision your younger children will loved and enjoy becoming tiny Picasso's. When my kids were toddlers I really did not enjoy getting paints out. It was such a MESS! Kwik Stix are definitely a mother's dream! 


When I was first introduced to Kwik Stix I was worried about my kiddos blowing though these sticks at an alarming rate. I have been pleasantly surprised at how long they last! 


Thin Stix give your little artist the ability to paint with much more detail. By the way, Kwik Stix are not just for little kids! Big kids and adults will love them too!! My daughter recently did an art project where it called for poster paint. My daughter asked if she could use Kwik Stix instead. Of course I happily said yes because I knew it meant less mess and clean up. When I compared the finished art project in her art book to her recreation I thought her looked better. The colors were more vibrant and  nicer. 



Today is my daughter's 11th Birthday! Her older sister decided to make her a Happy Birthday banner using the Thin Stix. We loved the 6 pack Thin Stix so much I decided to order the 12 pack of Thin Stix too. 

The six pack which I received for this review comes with black, brown, blue, green, red, and yellow. 

The twelve pack that we purchased because my kiddos wanted more options have the above same colors and orange, white, light blue, pink, light green, and purple.







I had my daughter draw a lightbulb on black paper so that you can see how bold and vibrant the colors are. 



The Thin Stix are great for practicing cursive. The paint glides onto paper effortlessly and makes for easy flow of the letters. My daughter has actually found it much easier to write in cursive using Kwik Stix verses a pencil. I guess one could say that it is more fun too! 


I have recommended Kwik Stix to ALOT of friends with young children and they have all come back to thank me. My 17 year old daughter who is a gifted artist absolutely loves Kwik Stix. She loves the quality of the product and how creamy and smooth they glide onto paper. I have to admit that I find them fun too. 

Kwik Stix would be a great addition to any gift. With Kwik Stix you can really let your kiddos paint anywhere. My kiddos actually prefer these to crayons or markers. As summer is upon us these would be great for summer camps, VBS, or to keep your kiddos busy at home. I have taken these to doctor's appointments along with tablets of paper and others in the waiting area are shocked when they find out that it is PAINT. 

I would definitely recommend Kwik Stix to everyone. Whether you are 3 or 93 these paints are fun! 

To read more reviews click here.


Social Media
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/thepencilgrip/       
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/thepencilgrip      
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/KwikStixPaint/boards/   


         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shark Anatomy Floor Puzzle

The  Shark  Anatomy Floor Puzzle  is a reversible 2-in-1 puzzle.  This puzzle is 54" long by 21" high and contains 100 pieces.   T...