There is a wonderful documentary on Netflix called, On the Way to School, that chronicles four children from remote, disparate environments and the obstacles and challenges as they make their way to get an education. We often take for granted education and our children definitely take for granted the ease at which they are able to receive their education. The determination of these children to receive an education is truly inspirational. The challenges that they face is heartbreaking and unfathomable. This is truly a documentary that the whole family should watch!!
Saturday, June 13, 2015
An Eye Opening Documentary
There is a wonderful documentary on Netflix called, On the Way to School, that chronicles four children from remote, disparate environments and the obstacles and challenges as they make their way to get an education. We often take for granted education and our children definitely take for granted the ease at which they are able to receive their education. The determination of these children to receive an education is truly inspirational. The challenges that they face is heartbreaking and unfathomable. This is truly a documentary that the whole family should watch!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God Returns For Me
God Returns For Me by Kristen Wetherell is a book for young children about Christ's Second Coming. Hebrews 9:28 says, "So Christ w...
-
Disclaimer: I received a FREE copy of this product through the HOMESCHOOL REVIEW CREW in exchange for my honest review. I was not required t...
-
A few years back I had the privilege of reviewing Forebrain from Sound for Life Ltd . I was very excited when I was offered the opportun...
No comments:
Post a Comment