My older children and I had the opportunity to see a production of Romeo and Juliet, for the 2015 Summer Season of Shakespeare in the Park. The evening was wonderful. The acting was top notch and the costumes and scenery were fabulous. The weather was great considering it is summer, and we live in Texas. Shakespeare can be hard to understand and follow so it is always great when you can experience Shakespeare's works live. This is the second year that we have attended Shakespeare in the Park. We always enjoy the productions that are put on. We cannot wait for the rest of the season's picks.
Friday, June 26, 2015
Romeo and Juliet
My older children and I had the opportunity to see a production of Romeo and Juliet, for the 2015 Summer Season of Shakespeare in the Park. The evening was wonderful. The acting was top notch and the costumes and scenery were fabulous. The weather was great considering it is summer, and we live in Texas. Shakespeare can be hard to understand and follow so it is always great when you can experience Shakespeare's works live. This is the second year that we have attended Shakespeare in the Park. We always enjoy the productions that are put on. We cannot wait for the rest of the season's picks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God Returns For Me
God Returns For Me by Kristen Wetherell is a book for young children about Christ's Second Coming. Hebrews 9:28 says, "So Christ w...
-
Disclaimer: I received a FREE copy of this product through the HOMESCHOOL REVIEW CREW in exchange for my honest review. I was not required t...
-
A few years back I had the privilege of reviewing Forebrain from Sound for Life Ltd . I was very excited when I was offered the opportun...


No comments:
Post a Comment