Yesterday was the 2nd HopeWalk for North Texas. HopeKids vision is "To restore hope and transform the lives of children with life-threatening medical conditions, their families and the communities in which we serve. HopeKids provides ongoing events, activities and a powerful, unique support community for families who have a child with cancer or some other life-threatening medical condition. We surround these remarkable children and their families with the message that hope can be a powerful medicine."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God Returns For Me
God Returns For Me by Kristen Wetherell is a book for young children about Christ's Second Coming. Hebrews 9:28 says, "So Christ w...
-
Disclaimer: I received a FREE copy of this product through the HOMESCHOOL REVIEW CREW in exchange for my honest review. I was not required t...
-
A few years back I had the privilege of reviewing Forebrain from Sound for Life Ltd . I was very excited when I was offered the opportun...





















Hi, there! I enjoyed your allergy post on The Frugal Homeschooling Mom. It's scheduled for the 20th! Thank you! Email me please, you mentioned you might like to contribute, but I have no email for you. I'd like to discuss options. Thanks! thefrugalhomeschoolingmom@gmail.com
ReplyDelete