I am so very proud of you Phoebe!!!!
Thursday, October 1, 2015
Proud Mama Moment
Sometimes I just need to share our children's accomplishments. My daughter just started 2nd grade and this was her spelling test for this week. Yes, some kiddos may be light years ahead of where she is at but I am proud of her steady progress!!! Thank you Horizons Spelling and Vocabulary for helping my daughter achieve success. Here is my original posting on Horizons by Alpha Omega Publications.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God Returns For Me
God Returns For Me by Kristen Wetherell is a book for young children about Christ's Second Coming. Hebrews 9:28 says, "So Christ w...
-
Disclaimer: I received a FREE copy of this product through the HOMESCHOOL REVIEW CREW in exchange for my honest review. I was not required t...
-
A few years back I had the privilege of reviewing Forebrain from Sound for Life Ltd . I was very excited when I was offered the opportun...


Awesome!! She was really close on some those. Keep up the good work, young lady!
ReplyDeleteGreat work!
ReplyDelete