Thursday, April 14, 2016

Atelphobia

Atelphobia;
the fear of not being good enough. 

When fear says...

God says,
"Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, 
for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”
Deuteronomy 31:6


When fear says...

God says,
" Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; 
I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

When fear says...

God says,
"It is the LORD who goes before you. He will be with you; 
he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed."
Deuteronomy 31:8 


When fear says...

God says,
"The LORD is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. 
And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek you."
Psalm 9:9 

When fear says...

God says,
 "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 
Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."
Matthew 11:28-29

When fear says...

 God says,
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkey's Birthday Bash

Turkey's Birthday Bash by Wendi Silvano is a hilarious book about an impatient turkey. It's Turkey's birthday and it seems tha...