Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Half Price Books


One of my family's favorite stores is Half Price Books!! At times it can be somewhat dangerous to enter the doors as I know everyone will be begging for a stack of books. While some kiddos actually need a candy store to get out of control, my kiddos only need to go into Half Price Books. One of my favorite areas is the CLEARANCE sections throughout the store. I am continually amazing at the amount of amazing finds that I end up with. As homeschoolers we tend to have a quite a few more books than the normal household. I am sure that we have a couple thousand books in our ever growing collection. I have actually started dividing the books into sections such as: classics, animals, readers, history, etc..

This was today's find!!! All of the book were either $1.00 or $2.00 a piece. 
Add in the Teacher's 10% discount and score!


Reading a good book is like taking a journey......




No comments:

Post a Comment

Moose and the Math Fairy

Moose and the Math Fairy is about Lemma, a Math Fairy who helps those in need with math problems. She has a pet moose named Moose who is n...