Wednesday, September 16, 2015

CTC Math ~ Part 2



CTC Math Update

We have put aside our regular math curriculum, Teaching Textbooks, in favor of CTC Math. While Teaching Textbooks was a great fit for my first child I am finding that it is not working for my other children. I was beginning to see some major deficits in the curriculum and my kiddos were really struggling with overall math understanding. This school year my 9th and 10th graders are using CTC Math for their core math curriculum. My 9th grader is working through Algebra I and my 10th grader is working on Geometry. 

I am so very grateful for CTC Math!! I love that I can log on to the parent account and see detailed information regarding their progress. Being a busy mom of 6 this is so helpful. Thank you CTC Math for bringing back a successful math experience for my children. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop Overthinking Now

  In 'Overthinking  Stops  Now,' Sarah Kingswell explains how to stop overthinking.  Introduction Awareness And Acceptance Challenge...