Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The 14th Amendment


Just like anything, history can also be morphed and misinterpreted. With recent clashes among political parties and candidates with regard to illegal immigrants and anchor babies I found this to be very interesting. I do have my own thoughts and perceptions on this issue but I will not go there in this post. I instead want to point readers back in history to the original intention of the founding of our country. I think that we can all agree that we as a country have strayed away over the centuries. I will say that I am very discouraged and frustrated by society and its disregard for truth. Society is so quick to re-write and/or take what we like from history, the Bible, and make it into what fits our agenda.


The 14th Amendment, a great site to read about the purpose and history behind the amendment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop Overthinking Now

  In 'Overthinking  Stops  Now,' Sarah Kingswell explains how to stop overthinking.  Introduction Awareness And Acceptance Challenge...