Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Greek Mythology

My 7th grade daughter recently came to me to say that she really wanted to immerse herself into Greek Mythology for part of the school year. She is an avid reader and so I jumped at her desire.







This is just a sampling of the amazing books that she is currently reading. Ever since the Percy Jackson series came out my daughter has been intrigued by Mythology. We also found some wonderful book at the library on individual god and goddesses by Mitchell Lane Publishers. I found some fun activities and sites on Pinterest. At the end of the semester I will share all of the wonderful stuff we have explored in Greek Mythology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop Overthinking Now

  In 'Overthinking  Stops  Now,' Sarah Kingswell explains how to stop overthinking.  Introduction Awareness And Acceptance Challenge...