Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Character ~ Virtues

CHARACTER

Instilling positive character traits is a very important part of bringing up a child. I recently was given the opportunity to review a character curriculum called, Little Lads & Ladies of Virtue ~ Preschool & Early Elementary Character Curriculum. I am still in the process of working through this wonderful curriculum with my kiddos. In the coming months I cannot wait to share with you all about this curriculum.


While working through the various character traits I decided to find other resources on the internet to add to what this curriculum offered. I found a wonderful website, called Character Qualities by Rachael Carman. An added bonus is that it is FREE!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Something in the Basement

A little girl named Cecilia is afraid of a new sound she hears after moving into a new house in Malika Oakley's Something in the Basemen...