Friday, July 22, 2016

When your normal routine comes to a halt....

Life's circumstances often times halt our routine without much warning. This is often true with families dealing with chronic health issues. Over the years I have come to learn that life often times doesn't give us advanced warning of detours or sudden halts ahead. This week our family had a sudden halt. At first I crumbled and my head was spinning. With the amazing support of friends, family, and lots of prayer we are beginning to see the beautiful rainbow beginning to appear after the storm. 


And then, just when you come up for a breathe, sometimes you are pushed right back down. Trials have a funny way of making us feel a vast array of emotions. From sadness, disappointment, and anger, to relief, resolution, and joy.........


Through it all I try so very hard to let myself cry and feel sorry for myself but then I "pull up my big girl panties" and choose JOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEARN GERMAN FOR ADULT BEGINNERS: SPEAK GERMAN IN 30 DAYS! - 3 BOOKS IN 1

Have you always wanted to learn German? Then look no further. Explore to Win:  LEARN GERMAN FOR ADULT BEGINNERS: SPEAK GERMAN IN 30 DAYS! -...