Tuesday, January 3, 2017

A Few Of My Favorite Things..

My 8 year old daughter loves American Girl. I have intentionally shyed away from the dolls due to cost. Well, this year my daughter got her very first American Girl Doll!! She loves all of the American Girl movies that have been made. She enjoys reading the books too. I was so very excited when Mega Bloks came out with a line of American Girl sets. For Christmas my daughter got two of the sets. We are more of Lego brand fans but I have really been impressed with these Mega Bloks sets. My daughter enjoyed the challenge of building the sets and is really enjoying playing with them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Up High

Matt Hunt's Up High tells the story of a young boy and his father walking into town. The boy holds his father's hand. He feels so...